Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Morning Blues

Its Monday and while I don't dread the start of the week normally, I kind of agree that today was one of those (wish it wasn't Monday) days....... My body just didn't not want to wake up and I don't suppose I was the only one.... It was rough..... I tried to be motivated to exercise and I did do my 14 miles but it took more out of me... The positives: It was not raining nor too terribly cold. The negatives: I would of rather slept in. :-)

As I watch the day go by, I can't help but wonder why Monday is so hated when every day can be a good or bad day. I guess the weekend is suppose to be a sleep in day but I know a lot of people who are super active during the weekend therefore, that excuse doesn't work for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment